A year-long journal and planner based on the phenomenally popular #1 New York Times bestseller Strange Planet
The colorful inhabitants of Strange Planet are at it once again in this week-at-a glance planner that can be started in any month—the perfect gift for “beings” both organized and disorganized. Strange Planner includes sections for twelve months, each illustrated with popular Strange Planet characters and containing:
- A memorable saying from Strange Planet
- A month-at-a-glance overview page
- 4 week-long spreads broken down into 7-day entries
- Space for contact information and addresses
- A keepsake pocket with a page of Strange Planet stickers
- An elastic enclosure for convenient book transportation
Designed with the signature Strange Planet palette of pinks, greens, blues, and purples, Strange Planner is an exciting way for Strange Planet fans to engage with their favorite characters every day.
About the Author
Nathan W. Pyle is the #1 New York Times bestselling author of Strange Planet, Stranger Planet, NYC Basic Tips and Etiquette, and 99 Stories I Could Tell. He is a former staff writer and illustrator for BuzzFeed. He is based in New York City but travels the country speaking about creativity and storytelling.